Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009








I love taking pictures of textures. Fuzzy. Sharp. Slick. Rough. I like all the shapes a cool stack of sticks makes happen. Or the twisted barbs on wire. At first I thought it was merely to make cool desktop wallpaper. More often than not now I find ways to work them into my collection, sometimes the excellence is in the detail.

I love taking flowers, but not in the sense "stand next to this and look pretty", I like pulling out a macro, getting up close and personal with the veins running through petals, or a fantastically curved stem. I'm still working on how I want to disect and do a study on just one plant, and many different images, watch for that in the future.

Location: Discovery Green Park, Houston, TX

(Photos by: Pretty.Smart.Photography. 2009.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...